Enjoy a quick dip or sit and soak in the sun at one of Gravenhurst’s beaches.
Not all beaches have supervised swimming areas. We encourage you to have fun but also play responsibly around the water. Make sure new swimmers use a personal floatation device while at the water.
While many of our beaches and swimming areas have shallow entry, the lake bed can drop off quickly. Exercise caution in new and unfamiliar areas.
Visit some of the great beaches in Gravenhurst:
- Bass Lake Park - Fire Route 15, off Barkway Road
- Franklin Park - 1615 Kilworthy Road
- Gull Lake Rotary Park - Bethune Drive and Brock Street
- Lorne Street Park - End of Lorne Street
- Muskoka Bay Park - 803 Muskoka Road 169
- Muskoka Beach Park - 1191 Muskoka Beach Road