The Gravenhurst Skate Park is 6,600 square feet of ledges, rails, and banks for all skill levels of skateboarding, in-line skating and BMX riding. Washrooms and a snack bar are available near the Skate Park at the Gravenhurst Centennial Centre.
Hours of Operation
Open seasonally from 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Gravenhurst Skate Park
1 Centennial Drive
- The Park is open from 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Skateboards, BMX’s and mountain bikes are allowed.
- BMX’s must have pegs completely covered.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are not permitted on the skateboard park. Glass containers and gum is prohibited.
- CSA approved helmets, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards are mandatory for any user under the age of 18.
- No items such as benches, garbage cans or tables may be used as ramps or jumps.
- Spectators must watch from outside of the skate park.
- This park is a drug and alcohol free zone.
- Motorized vehicles are permitted only in the designated south lots.
- Use the park at your own risk.
- Do not use this park if hazardous, wet or icy conditions exist.
- Absolutely NO graffiti on park.
- Amplified music or sound requires approval and/or a permit. Contact 705-687-6774.
If you have an emergency, always call 9-1-1. The emergency contact address for this park is
101 Centennial Dr., Gravenhurst, ON