The Administration Division is lead by the Fire Chief and supported by an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Division is responsible for:
- Processing and reviewing the department’s statistics
- Completing data entry
- Reporting to the Ontario Fire Marshal’s Office
- Managing the department’s operating and capital budgets.
This Division oversees all of the department’s operations including:
- Assets valued at over six million dollars
- Health, safety and wellness
- Firefighter recruiting and retention
- Staff attendance and payroll
- Department policies and procedures
- Department accounts receivable and payable
- Media relations.
The Administration Division also provides support for the Town's Community Emergency Management Planning Committee as well as policy development and planning for a small, but active department that provides a range of emergency services to our community.