Volunteer With Us!
The Gravenhurst Opera House would not be able to deliver our programs and serve our community without the kindness and generosity of our volunteers, who tirelessly share their valuable time, unique skills and unwavering dedication.
If you are looking for something meaningful to fill those extra hours, gain new skills, meet new people while working for a great cause, volunteer with us!
OH! And if you are a high-school student, you can earn community hours for your volunteer work.
We are currently looking for volunteers in several areas. Check back often as we update our list!
- Ushers and ticket takers
- Marketing and promotions
- Archives and History
- In-house art displays
If you are interested in any of the above roles please follow our application process below.
- Download, print and fill out an application:
Click here for the form (PDF).
- Methods to submit completed form:
- Mail: c/o the Gravenhurst Opera House (295 Muskoka Rd. South, Gravenhurst, Ontario P1P 1J1)
- In person: Drop off during our regularly-scheduled Box Office Hours
- E-Mail: Scan & send to Kelly Hamilton at email@example.com.
- Fax: (705) 687-5446
All applicants will be contacted promptly.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us!
To see Upcoming Events and dates for volunteer opportunities, click here.
For more information, please contact:
Theratre Operations Supervisor
Telephone: (705) 687-5550