Applications, Licences and Permits

Town of Gravenhurst Sign

On this page, you will find an alphabetized list of department applications (forms), licences and permits for the Town of Gravenhurst.

Agent Authorization Form

Building Permit Construct/Demolish Application

Building Permit Construct/Demolish Application
- Schedule 1 Designer Information
Business Licence Application 
Certificate of Insurance Form Change of Address (Taxes) Form
Children's Memorial Donation Form Civic Address Request Form
Civil Marriage Application and Booking Agreement Confirmation of Insurance Form
Commercial Site Plan Agreement Cottage Declaration
Consent/Severance Application  Daily Watercraft Slip
Deeming By-law Application Direct Deposit Authorization
Dog Licence Application Entrance Permit 
Fire Safety Complaint Form  Freedom of Information-Access or Correction Form
Kennel Licence Form Licence of Occupation Application
Lottery Licensing  Marriage Licence Application Form
 Minor Variance Application Official Plan Amendment - Call the Planning Division
Original Shore Road Allowance Closing (OSRA) Application Overload Permit Application
Park Bench Dedication Form Part-time Fire Fighter Application Form
 Pre-authorized Debit Application Report a Problem
 Residential Site Plan Agreement Request for Deputation to Council Form
 Roadway Occupation Permit Application Section 357 Adjustment Request
Fire Department Service Request Application Sewage System Application
Sign Permit Application Surplus Lands Application 
Tax Appeal Application Tax Rebate for Registered Charities Application Form
Taxicab Driver Licence Application Taxicab Owners Licence Application
Temporary Licence of Occupation Application Temporary Road Closure Application
Tree Dedication Form Unopened Road Allowance Closing 
Watercraft (Boat) Slip Agreement Form Zoning By-law Amendment Application
Part Lot Control - The District of Muskoka is the approval authority. For more info on Deeming By-laws visit the District's Part Lot Control page.

Contact Us