Skip to main content Skip to footer

Changing Your Address

Moving? Please update your address with us so that we can mail your tax bill to the right place!

change of address form is on the back of your tax bill. Mail your completed form to:

Town of Gravenhurst
Tax Department
3-5 Pineridge Gate
Gravenhurst, ON
P1P 1Z3

You can also send us your change of address notification by:

  • Canada Post change of address notification forms
  • Email:
  • Fax: 705-687-7016
  • Phone: 705-687-3412 ext. 2227

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.